LENA WHITE WINS EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT WITH DERMANEW
For the first time in over 20 years Lena White Limited has taken on another brand to complement the OPI range and offer the professional Salon and Retailer one of the most innovating skin care brands in the world.
The DermaNew Personal MicroDermabrasion System is safe, effective and an affordable method of MicroDermabrasion that is simple and easy to use. DermaNew was developed and introduced to the professional market in 1998 in Beverly Hills, USA.
So what is MicroDermabrasion?
- MicroDermabrasion is a form of physical particle exfoliation
- Originating in Italian burn centres over 20 years ago, this clinical procedure was introduced in the U.S. in 1997 for Dermatologists and approved for use by aesthetic professionals by the FDA in 1998.
- The process of MicroDermabrasion consists of using an air pump to deliver fine particles of corundum crystals across the skin, while at the same time a vacuum pump removes the crystals and exfoliated skin cell debris.
- MicroDermabrasion is a break-though in professional skin care treatments. Not since the introduction of chemical peels and laser resurfacing has there been a way to achieve noticeable results in skin texture, colour and overall appearance in so short a time.
What are the benefits of Personal MicroDermabrasion?:
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Decrease the visible signs of sun damage, skin discolouration and enlarged pores
- Encourage all over skin cell renewal
- Smooth the skin surface from head to toe
- Clear away impurities and skin cell debris.
PHASE ONE: INTRODUCING HAND AND FOOT REJUVENATION SYSTEM
The hands and feet are often the most over looked parts of the body. This personal MicroDermabrasion System has been designed to smooth and soften hands and feet. The MicroDermabrasion crème is designed with an invigorating crystal resurfacing complex that contains larger Corundum Crystals, along with ingredients that moisturise. The hand and Foot Rejuvenation System concentrates on these two vital areas, resulting in an improved appearance, a softer texture and beautiful, healthy skin.
This wonderful system is the perfect add-on service or stand alone service in addition to your new Manicure by OPI treatments and Pedicure by OPI treatments. Your salon will be taking your treatments to the next level by incorporating this service into your menu and by offering your clients a very personal professional treatment.
For more details on DermaNew contact our Customer Service Department today on 01923 240010
» Latest news